|Date Posted:||Oct 18, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Oct 23, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Economic Growth,Engineering,Computer Science,Law,Procurement|
|Salary Range:||NTA, Grade BAF|
|Years of Experience:||7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Special Service Contract|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About شاروالی کابل:
شاروالی کابل یک نهاد خدماتی عامه بوده که متعهد به ارایه خدمات با کیفیت عالی، پاسخگو و موثر به شهروندان کابل می باشد. شاروالی کابل مسوولیت دارد که خدمات ذیل را برای شهروندان ارایه کند: تنظیف شهر، اعمار و احداث سرک ها و زیربناها، ترانسپورت، کانالیزاسیون، تسهیلات کلتوری، صفایی و سرسبزی شهر، ایجاد مارکیت ها، صدور جوازنامه ها، حفظ و مراقبت، تنظیم املاک، مدیریت و جمع آوری عواید و توسعه و انکشاف شهر. همچنان افزایش سطح عواید، عملی ساختن یک ساختار تشکیلاتی مدرن مطابق نیازمندی ها، حمایت از استراتیژی انکشاف ملی افغانستان، انکشاف یک پلان استراتیژیک مثمر از اولویت های کاری شاروالی کابل است
Work within procurement directorate of Kabul Municipality with the guidance of related legal documents in the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist, review and certify procurement plan and monitor its implementation
- Review and certify of Bidding Documents, Invitations to Bid, Expression of interest EOI, and Request for Proposals RFP, Request for Quotations RFQ, Purchase Orders and Contract Documents as per the approved guidelines and procedures.
- Monitor from timely publication of Invitation to Bids in the national newspapers and the websites
- Manage and Monitor the pre-bid meetings and ensure timely provides of clarifications to the bidders.
- Make Sure from timely assigning of bid opening and bid evaluation committees.
- Manage and Monitor from timely holding of bid opening meetings.
- Participate in bid evaluation committees as bid evaluation member, if necessary.
- Evaluate the bids received for works, goods and services and prepare bid evaluation reports for necessary approvals
- Review the bid/proposal evaluation reports
- Assist and guide the evaluation committees
- Manage/Monitor the negotiation process with bidder and provide technical advice if required.
- Monitor from petty purchase cycle and delivery of required items.
- Monitoring of on-going purchase orders and management of the relations with suppliers in order to ensure timely delivery of the goods and services.
- Ensure from Publication of award notices and Awareness of participated bidder.
- Ensure that complainant bidders are properly de-briefed.
- Ensure from timely update of PMIS and availability of soft required data.
- Review and certify the contract documents before approving authority signature.
- Ensure from timely sending of contract document to implementation unit and provincial directorate.
- Coordinate the activities of the logistics team to ensure the timeliness of shipment arrangements and customs clearances
- Review and certify the requests from asset management team
- Monitor the properly delivery of goods in stock
- Monitor from timely and properly of goods distribution and per asset/stock management plan.
- Monitor from timely asset inventory
- Monitor from “sales” of unnecessary/out of used items
- Implementing the effective system of contract management for all contracts; include all goods, works, non-consultancy and consultancy contracts under the procurement directorate authority.
- Monitor from timely receipt of physical reports.
- Monitor from progress payment requests, reviews their compliance to the terms of payment, deduct the penalty for late delivery/ completion of projects and retention money, if any, and forwards them to the units.
- Cooperate in closing of works contracts and issuing of completion certificate in coordination in related project managers.
- Cooperate the finance component in all payments issues and correspondence with Budget Policy Unite, Treasury Department and Ministry of Finance.
- Ensures legibility of the Bid Bonds/Bid Security Declaration, Performance security Bonds, Advance payment Bonds and other related Guarantees.
- Ensure from transparency, accountability, effective competitive and best value for money in the procurement of works, goods and services.
- Coordinates with the Auditors, attorneys and post review of contracts / purchase orders, and stays responsible for meeting all requirements.
- Prepare, organize and conduct training programme, including resource materials and manuals for logistics and procurement and contract management.
- Review weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and work-plans and provide additional information as required by chain of command
- Participate in meetings and special events inside and out ministry as representatives of procurement directorate.
- Supervise all the Directorate team in absence of the Director.
- Any other tasks order by Change of Command.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree (preferably master’s degree) in engineering, Economics, Law, Computer Science, or any other relevant degree with additional relevant trainings in procurement;
B. Work Experience
- A good knowledge of public procurement principles, procedures as well as FIDIC and World Bank’s Standard Procurement Guidelines;
- At total of 7 years of general work experience in carrying out public procurement;
- Master Degree holders shall possess 4 years and with Bachelor it shall be 6 years.
- Previous experience in capacity development roles is a distinct advantage;
- Minimum 5 years of experience with donors funded projects.
C. Key Competencies
- Fluent English both written and spoken;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Flexibility, ability to adapt to complex and evolving situations;
- Have familiarity with MS Office package;