|Date Posted:||Nov 2, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Rauf Aziz Construction Company - RACC:
RACC was established in 2001with the aim of re-building a new Afghanistan public establishment & institutions which provides a comfortable & secure home for the afghans. Our vast project includes re-building school, public work & highways, water & electricity supply in the rural areas & we specialize in building military camps & barriers.
We can work on multiple projects at the same time, either on a design & build a conventional basis by genuine team-work- our staff members are directly employed and a crucial part of every project we are involved in. Our skilled workers, experienced design and site engineers who have worked on some of the largest construction projects in Afghanistan. We are user-friendly with a proactive response to our client’s needs. We help them secure new work and repeat-order business, as this obviously benefits everyone in the long term.
Rauf Aziz Construction & Supply Company owns a license for construction with the Afghanistan investment Support Agency (AISA) registered under D-28214
Position Title: Site Admin & Finance Controller
Activation Date: 02 July, 2019 Announced Date: 02 NOV, 2019 Expire Date: 15 NOV, 2019
Job Location: Badakshan province, (Wardooj)
Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Specially in Ms. Excel.
Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
Strong team player with proven inter-personal and coaching skills
Excellent report writing skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Recording daily transactions in the system.
2. Preparing budget for Site Offices on monthly basis
3. Maintaining Petty Cash and Treasury operations
4. Making reconciliation with procurement departments for advance payments.
5. Attendance sheet preparation of all staff.
6. Verification of site expenses and payments controlling
7. Controlling daily attendance, machinery time sheet and fuel consumption
8. Monitor site expenses and stock maintenance
9. Payroll preparation reports for Head Office.
10. Collecting bills and preparing vouchers for Provincial Office expenditures.
11. Collecting, checking and calculating bills received from field offices
12. Preparing required documents for monthly expenditures and forwarding to Finance Department for further processing.
13. Preparing and reconciling of monthly closing report for cash book and bank book and keep correct record of them (Hard and Soft copies).
14. Liaise with Mastofiat for payment of tax payment with coordination of the Finance Department.
15. Be the focal point for all HR related issues related to the Provincial Office.
16. With close consultation with Provincial Manager Purchasing of material for the projects.
17. Check expendable and non-expendable materials lists in store and stock.
18. Develop monthly budget, both for Admin & Construction and perform BVA with Justification.
19. Make money request for monthly expenditures.
20. Prepare monthly staff update list of the Provincial Office and relevant field offices/projects.
21. Prepare vehicle update list.
22. Filling Machinery time sheet on daily basis.
23. Manage and controlling Fixed Assets.
24. Filling all Vouchers and documents.
25. Weekly reporting.
26. Monthly reporting
27. Prepare summary time sheets on monthly base.
28. Any other tasks assigned by the Head Office Finance Manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Badakhshan
Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance.
Bachelor’s Degree, Account/Finance.
Excellent written and spoken Dari, Pashto and English