|Date Posted:||Dec 1, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
About ASARA Global Group:
Asara Global Group (formerly known as ASARA Consultancy Services) is an Afghan-owned and Afghan-led firm, managed by a group of Afghan professionals, committed to the private sector and entrepreneurship development in Afghanistan. The company is registered in Afghanistan, the USA, and Estonia with an HQ in Kabul and back offices in the USA, Estonia, and the UK. The company is providing services in seven industries globally and has served clients from Afghanistan (public and private sectors), USA, Austria, the Netherlands, Estonia, Belgium, Germany, Jordan, and UAE.
Asara and its team has experience in managing large scale projects in the areas of business incubation, entrepreneurship, innovation centers, business management and advisory, capacity building, project management, business planning, business evaluation, job creation, monitoring and evaluation, research design, policy analysis, value chain development, market services, certifications, compliance, taxation, financial management, market linkage, logistics and supplies, transportation, product development, mining, trade promotion and facilitation, and many other sectors working with Afghan government, international donors and the private sector in Afghanistan.
To boost the growth of startups, provide business development, increase sales, establish required internal operational systems, and enable startups to create employment opportunities.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Good listener, to listen to stories of the startups.
· Problem solver, recognize the problems and suggest appropriate solutions.
· High proficiency level and knowledge in all aspects of business creation
· Thorough understanding of business management and organization
· Be an articulate presenter
· Have a strong understanding of teaching skills and the ability to form one-to-one coaching strategies
· Have a strong understanding of sales and marketing strategies
· Be empathetic to young and aspirational people
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Deeply and carefully study the business plan and strategic plan of startups and revise to make them stronger.
· Help the assigned BBA/MBA fresh graduates for each startup and the startup owner (entrepreneur) in setting realistic and attainable business milestones.
· Develop a needs assessment questionnaire to find out the business needs of the startup.
· Conduct needs assessment of startups and prepare startups report.
· Help the entrepreneur to produce a credible startup growth plan in order to achieve the set goals.
· Study the business model of startups and suggest corrective solutions.
· Provide necessary orientation for the entrepreneurs on the growth plan and its implementation.
· Actively engage with the assigned BBA/MBA fresh graduate and entrepreneurs in the goal setting, developing a growth plan, and achieving the plan.
· Designing customized training curriculum and course materials based on the needs of the startup owners and the growth plan of the startups.
· Conduct on-job training based on the needs of each startup·
· Conduct group mentorship for the startup owners making them enable practicing the gained knowledge into their businesses.
· Conduct one-on-one mentorship sessions for startups to solve their challenges remained after the training and group mentorship, as well as, provide constructive feedback for the well-implementation of the growth plan.
· Observe carefully the implementation of the startups’ growth plan closely with the assigned BBA/MBA fresh graduate and startup owner.
· Conduct on-job mentorship for startups and work closely with startups in order to make sure the implementation of the growth plan is in-line with the required targets.
· Provide adequate supervision for the assigned BBA/MBA fresh graduates, as well as, provide knowledge transfer opportunities for the startup owners.
· Providing growth reports of startups on a monthly basis.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· At least an MBA from a reputable university.
· Sound experience in working with the private sector especially in the context of startups and newly established businesses.
· Sound knowledge of newly established businesses, its challenges, and existing opportunities in the market.
· Having experience working as a business mentor for at least five years.
· Fluent English is required.
If you meet the above requirements, we are encouraging you to apply for this position. Please send us your CV along with a cover letter via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy reference number as the subject line and for more information please kindly visit the Asara Global Group website: www.asaraglobal.com/careers.
Only the candidates who are meeting the requirements of the position will be shortlisted and notified.