|Date Posted:||May 17, 2020|
|Closing Date:||May 30, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About CAKIRYAPI CONSTRUCTION AND ROAD CONSTRUCTION COMPANY:
Two strong and dynamic companies, which are successful in the sector of construction with on-time job completion reputation, have founded this joint venture in the light of Afghan and Turkish friendship. These companies have proven themselves trustworthy and competitive with their experienced personnel, work completion documents of international projects. Therefore, these two companies have decided to consider their deep knowledge of construction sector together. CAKIRYAPI values the importance of training in better performance of their personnel, CAKIRYAPI guarantees that it will result as satisfying customers at high level and takes it as a principle for its company policy.
The Survey Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Review and follow project schedule and make plan accordingly
· Planning and conducting an engineering survey for the selected roads structure and civil works
· Managing surveyors base on plan
· Checking the layout of the structures e.g. center line of culverts
· Controlling alignment of the road staked out by surveyors
· controlling pre-construction survey to ensure the construction is in conformance of the drawings and BOQ.
· Obtaining approval of The Engineer in case of any changes
· Prepare a data base for survey of data of the project
· Collecting and arrange daily survey data and save them in data base
· Tracking all RFS to be approved the The Engineer and to be achieved
· Regular report to manager about percentage of work progress
· A good communication with CAD/Quantity engineer to prepare shop/as built drawing in conformance with approved RFS
· Attendance to weekly meeting and provide clear and logic to clients’ comments
· Special attention should be payed to any deficiency and deficiency should be tracked and report in written with evidence to satisfy the client.
· Responsible to ensure surveying equipment are working in good working order
· Co-ordinate with NRAP units to ensure conformance of survey data to the site.
· Preform any other duty required by technical team or manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Herat
· Master/Bachelor degree from civil engineering or relevant faculty of a well-known University
· Documented experience in construction projects, supervision and implementation.
· At least 5 years’ experiences in similar field
· Fluency in Dari and Pashto, written and spoken
· Good skill in report writing
· Ability of speaking and writing English
· Strong interpersonal and communication skill
· Familiar with report writing
· Honest, active and well mannered
· Ready to work, live and travel in an intricate and strenuous environment